Looking for a good recipe for your delicious corn? Look no further!
This fresh sweet corn, avocado and tomato salsa is made with Sweet Corn from Florida. It is a delicious and healthy way to freshen up a family dinner or spice up your next barbecue.
- 4 ears corn, roasted and kernels removed from the cob
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, hand torn
- 1 lime, juiced (plus more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- your favorite hot sauce (for heat)
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir to combine.
Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.