So we found a recipe & it’s a good one! When we saw the blog post was titled “The Most Delicious Thanksgiving Corn Recipe” we knew we needed to check it out! We can totally attest that bold flavors in this Thanksgiving corn recipe make this a memorable side dish you will make again & again. The satisfying crisp texture of the corn & bell peppers is the perfect contrast to the mashed potatoes it will sit beside on your plate on Thanksgiving. Without further ado, here is “The Most Delicious Thanksgiving Corn Recipe” courtesy of “The Kittchen”.
The Most Delicious Thanksgiving Corn Recipe
Servings 8 -10
- 7 ears of Corn
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup of Water
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- Shuck the corn, rinse it, and slice the corn off the cob. Finely dice the bell peppers.
- Heat the water and butter in a pot. Once it starts steaming, add the corn and the bell peppers. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients (except the Parmesan), and stir to combine. Once the cream cheese has melted, pour it into a casserole dish.
- Top with the Parmesan and bake for 375 degrees for 15 minutes. You can prepare this recipe up to this point a day or two ahead of time and then bake it just prior to serving.
Graham, K. (2019, November 19). The Most Delicious Thanksgiving Corn Recipe. Retrieved November 20, 2020, from https://thekittchen.com/delicious-thanksgiving-corn-recipe/